A more independent and longer life.
The improvement in mobility for elderly people that SPRINT intends to achieve, should lead to increased independence, improved fitness and a reduced chance of additional illnesses. This improves the quality of life and the elderly can extend their working life as well.
SPRINT therefore contributes to:
- Increasing the quality of life.
- Decreasing the cost of health care.
- Decreasing the number of health care professionals required.
- Less care in institutions en more care from a distance by means of:
– telemonitoring for check-ups and feedback.
– serious gaming for enhancing motivation.